image

Eclectic Endeavours

I absolutely love capturing all types of moments during my times of travel, day trips or just because. :) This blog is all about having a creative outlet for all of my creative inspirations and aspirations.

©2006-2011 Veronica Ruiz | All Rights Reserved | Please do not use without my permission.

My Element

Anything having to do w/ the arts is where I can be in my element. From sketching, to photographing, to pottery and painting, to graphic design... etc. etc. etc. ♥

What type of camera do you use?

I use the best kind of camera. The one that I have with me at the moment the photo is taken. It could be my Samsung Galaxy cell phone or my Nikon D40 or D90 or heck... even your phone! :)

Travel with Me!

My blank sketchbook arrived yesterday! Need to figure out how to begin.... Dun dun dun.....

No Response to "Travel with Me!"

Post a Comment