image

Eclectic Endeavours

I absolutely love capturing all types of moments during my times of travel, day trips or just because. :) This blog is all about having a creative outlet for all of my creative inspirations and aspirations.

©2006-2011 Veronica Ruiz | All Rights Reserved | Please do not use without my permission.

My Element

Anything having to do w/ the arts is where I can be in my element. From sketching, to photographing, to pottery and painting, to graphic design... etc. etc. etc. ♥

What type of camera do you use?

I use the best kind of camera. The one that I have with me at the moment the photo is taken. It could be my Samsung Galaxy cell phone or my Nikon D40 or D90 or heck... even your phone! :)

Artist Statement per Generator 2000

Grabbed this link from K. Blado's site. Funny stuff:

Veronica's Artist Statement


Through my work I attempt to examine the phenomenon of Goofy as a methaphorical interpretation of both Salvador Dali and photographing.

What began as a personal journey of Winningism has translated into images of Steak and Eyes that resonate with Mexican people to question their own Greenness.

My mixed media House embody an idiosyncratic view of Pope John Paul, yet the familiar imagery allows for a connection between Rue McCalahan, cameras and grapes.

My work is in the private collection of Gavin MacLeod who said 'Wow, that's some real Hiking Art.'

I am a recipient of a grant from Folsom Prison where I served time for stealing mugs and tie clips from the gift shop of The Louvre. I have exhibited in group shows at Wendy's and Ansel Adams, though not at the same time. I currently spend my time between my bedroom and Berlin.

No Response to "Artist Statement per Generator 2000"

Post a Comment